Privacy and data protection policy
- IDENTIFYING DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following brand identification data is reflected below:
Claudia Stefania Vidal
Av, Diagonal 80 Floor 9 ap 4
08019 – BARCELONA
NONNA COSMETICS provides access to a multitude of information or products (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to NONNA COSMETICS to which the User may have access. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In said registry, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent use of it. The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents that NONNA COSMETICS offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of NONNA COSMETICS, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. NONNA COSMETICS reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, NONNA COSMETICS will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, social networks or other participation tools.
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
NONNA COSMETICS complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other regulations in force at any time and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of their personal data.
To do this, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the User may request from firstname.lastname@example.org, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions for the processing of their data in each case. , informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties in your case.
Likewise, NONNA COSMETICS informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
In this privacy notice we explain how we collect and process your personal data through our website www.nonnacosmetics.com including any information you provide us when you sign up for our newsletter, participate in raffles or any action that requires the collection of your data. personal.
The use of the website www.nonnacosmetics.com is reserved for people over 18 years of age, so when you provide your data you meet this requirement.
NONNA COSMETICS is the controller of your data and Claudia Stefania Vidal is responsible for it.
4.1.- WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect personal data such as:
- Identification data: Name and surname, name of your company or username.
- Contact information: email, billing address, billing address of your company and telephone.
- Transaction Data: This may include details about your payments and other details about purchases you have made on www.nonnacosmetics.com
- Technical data: login data, internet protocol address, browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system, platform and other technology you use on the devices with which you access the website.
- Profile data: Your username and password, purchases, orders, interests, preferences, comments and responses to surveys in which you have participated.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communication data: your preferences to receive our marketing communications and communication preferences.
We may also process supplemental data based on your personal data, data that does not reveal your identity and as such is not personal data, for example reviewing usage data to calculate the percentage of website users who use a specific site feature . In the event that these data are linked to your personal data, they will be treated as personal data, mentioned above.
We do not collect data from you that contains sensitive information, such as data about your race, religion, ethnic origin, religious or political or philosophical beliefs, your sexual orientation or union affiliation, health-related information or genetic and biometric data. We also do not collect information about crimes or criminal convictions.
4.2.- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We collect your data through different methods:
– Direct interaction .
You provide us with data by filling in forms on www.nonnacosmetics.com, in any other way or by communicating with us by postal mail, telephone, mail or otherwise, when:
- You create a user account.
- You place an order on the web.
- You subscribe to our newsletter.
- You request some type of information, about products, points of sale, etc.
- You participate in raffles, promotions or surveys.
– Automated interaction.
– Through third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data from you through third parties and public sources such as:
- Web analytics providers such as Google or
- Advertising media such as Facebook, outside the EU.
- Search information providers such as Google, outside the EU.
- Financial and transaction data from technical, payment and delivery service providers such as Envialia, Paypal and Stripe.
4.3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.);
- economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
- data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory (*), since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality on question. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
We describe the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legal grounds for which we will process that data. Also what is our legitimate interest where relevant.
We may process your personal data for various legal reasons depending on what it is being used for. Send an email to email@example.com if you need more information about it or wish to withdraw your consent.
- Purpose: Register you as a new customer
Type of Data: identity and contact
Legal Basis: Identify you as a user and give you access to the different functionalities of the account.
- Purpose: For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Us on the web.
Type of Data: identity, contact, financial, transactions, marketing and communication.
Legal Basis: Carry out contract or purchase agreement. Manage the payment of products and activate mechanisms to prevent potential fraud during the purchase process.
Type of Data: identity, contact, profile, marketing and communication.
Legal Basis: Formalize the due contract, comply with our legal obligations, for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and study the use of products by our customers.
- Purpose: Participate in raffles or surveys, questionnaires, reviews.
Type of Data: identity, contact, profile, use, marketing and communication.
Legal Basis: Carry out promotional actions, manage your subscription to the newsletter, disseminate on the web or on social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
- Purpose: To administer and protect our business and website, (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data hosting).
Type of Data: identity, contact and technical.
Legal basis: Legitimate interests, continuing the business, provision of administration services and information technologies, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a company reorganization. Necessary to comply with our legal obligation.
- Purpose: To deliver interesting content and advertisements, to be able to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising actions.
Type of Data: identity, contact, profile, use, marketing and communication, technical.
Legal Basis: For our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study the use of products by our customers, to be able to develop them, to grow our business and to improve the marketing strategy.
- Purpose: Use of data analysis to improve our website, products, marketing, customer relations and UX.
Type of Data: technical and usage data.
Legal Basis: For our legitimate interests to define types of customers for the products, keep the site updated and relevant, develop the business and improve marketing strategies.
- Purpose: Make recommendations and suggestions about products that may be of interest to you.
Type of Data: identity, contact, technical, use and profile.
Legal Basis: For our legitimate interests in developing new products and growing the business.
You will receive communications from NONNA COSMETICS if:
- You requested information, made an order or started the purchase process.
- If you provided your data and checked the corresponding box to request and authorize the sending of newsletters.
- In any case, as long as you have not requested to stop receiving such communications.
- If we need to share your personal data with third parties for commercial purposes, we will obtain your consent beforehand.
You can request that we stop sending you communications at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing from any newsletter.
If you choose not to receive further communications, this will not apply to the personal data you have provided us after making a product purchase on our website, to leave your review or other services or transactions to comply with legal requirements.
change of purpose
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason and the reason is compatible with the initial purpose and always within current law.
If we need to use your personal information for a purpose unrelated to the one for which we originally collected your data, we will notify you and explain the legal reason for doing so.
4.4.- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
It is possible that we have to share your data with the companies that we indicate below for the purposes that we have listed in the previous section:
IT and systems administration service providers:
- Hosting : https://www.hostingmontevideo.com/
- Web platform: https://es.wordpress.org/ treats the data in order to perform its platform services
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp, located at Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 – Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, covered by the EU Privacy Shield, processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services at www.nonnacosmetics.com
- Holded Technologies SL: C/Provenza 275, 4, 08037, BARCELONA.
- Facebook Ireland, Ltd: 4 Grand Canal Square. Grand Canal Harbour. Dublin 2, IrelandOther: Professional advisers such as managers, lawyers, auditors, marketing agencies and insurers who provide consultancy, advisory, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
4.5.- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, consultants, etc., who have a business need to know. They will only handle your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any relevant regulators if such a breach occurs.
4.6.- DATA RETENTION.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To establish the appropriate period to retain your personal data, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we collect your data and whether we can achieve purposes through other means and applicable legal requirements.
In certain circumstances, we may anonymize your data for statistical research purposes, in which case we may use this information definitively without prior notice.
4.7.- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Your rights under the Personal Data Protection Law are:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request the rectification of your personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to data portability.
- Request the limitation of treatment and not be subject to individualized decisions.
- If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, send an email to email@example.com In addition, in the event that any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you to request further information in relation to your request to expedite our response.
We try to respond to any request within a month or so, occasionally it may take us longer if your request is more complex or there are multiple requests, in which case we will notify you and keep you updated.
NONNA COSMETICS reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate to this Privacy and Cookies Policy. In the event that we do so, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even communicate it to your email address when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce any interactive improvements, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our website.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between NONNA COSMETICS and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.